Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Handmade Pick--WhimsyPics

Share


This weeks Handmade Pick is by WhimsyPics. Melissa makes unique scrapbook albums, paper crafts, cards, gift cards, ACEO's and even altered art! Everything that she creates is delightful and beautiful! I couldn't find anything in her shop that I didn't like. It's all wonderful! The ACEO pictured above is so sweet! It makes me long for summer!






Here are some examples of her cards. Look how gorgeous this swirling gold tree is!


I love these sweet and whimsical gift tags. Perfect for Easter or dressing up any package.




Here are some more examples of the beautiful cards Melissa creates. I love the three dimensional qualities and the fantastic color choices of her work.






Here is an empty Altoids tin that has been altered into a shabby chic box. What a great way to hold all of your tiniest treasures. I think I am drawn to this piece in particular. Hmmm....maybe it's the bird and the crown???

I hope that you will check out Melissa's Etsy shop to see all of her beautiful creations!
You can also follower her on facebook and on her blog

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Stephanie, for featuring my shop in your fabulous blog! I love what you do and I'm honored that you chose to feature my creations.
    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, Melissa! You have great talent! Thanks for sharing your creations with the world!

    ReplyDelete