Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wow, What a Day!!

Share
Wow, what a day it has been! I had the very great honor of having one of my crowns featured on the Front Page of Etsy!! Every Etsy seller dreams of hitting the front page. It's such a rewarding honor to be noticed even if just for a moment. I want to thank Susan of Life in The Sass Lane for curating the fun treasury that got me there! Here's a peek. :)


And then, as if I wasn't already having a wonderful day in Etsy land, I reached 300 sales in my shop today! Talk about the cherry on top of an already delicious sundae! It's hard to believe that in just over 2 years I have made over 300 crowns! That's 300 children around the world that are enjoying (hopefully) something that I made with my own two hands. That really is a humbling thought, and a true honor. I love what I do and I love my customers. I get a chance to spread cheer to some of the very best people around~kids!

I want to thank each and every one of my customers and all of my followers and supporters. I appreciate you more than you can know! So, thank you for today's treat! And thank you to my little bluebirds for your inspiration and support. You are the true highlight of very day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment