Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sharing My Passions

Share

What does April 22nd mean to you? I'm looking at my calendar and yes, I have to take my daughter to ballet, clean the house, get some crowns made....and wait just a minute! It's Earth Day! I can say that long ago Earth Day didn't mean a whole lot to me, but lately it means so much more. Ever since my first daughter was born, I started thinking differently about the world around me. I wanted her to have the best in life-best food, best water, safest toys, cleanest environment to play in. The list went on and on. I began reading books and researching online and I realized that not only could I do things differently, but it really wasn't going to be as big of a change as I thought it would be. So, I'm going to use this year's Earth Day as a chance to start sharing some of my other passions with you. One of these passions, or obsessions as my husband would call it, is the environment. Don't worry, I'm not going to preach about global warming or bore you with statistics, but I would like to share useful information with you.


Did you know that you don't have to use all of those expensive cleaners in the store to get a clean house? Did you know that so much more than you ever imagined can be recycled or reused? My hope is that you will learn a little something along the way from these blog posts. I believe information is power. The more you know the better you can make decisions for yourself. I hope that you will find the information that follows in the coming weeks and months helpful in making your own decisions for yourself and your family. If you have tips to share please feel free to post here. I love your comments and I love learning something new!



No comments:

Post a Comment