Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Work in Progress--Jungle Crown

Share



I thought I would share one of the projects I am currently working on. This crown has been really fun to create and it's for a special little boy who will be having a jungle themed first birthday party. How fun!
You can see I've included a giraffe and an elephant one side.

I've also included my favorite little monkey and a lion too.
The empty space on the far right is where the Velcro will be. So when the crown is all put together there will be fun jungle animals all around the birthday boy's head! Boy, do I love this job!!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's even better than I could have dreamed it up in my head ^_^

    Stephanie I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I can not wait for Aedan to wear it <3

    THANK YOU!!!

    *bounces around*

    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are tooooooo cute!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome, Evi! Thank you Dina, Pat, and Caroline!

    ReplyDelete